Regularly scheduled on-site helpdesk, network maintenance, monitoring, management, technical support and consulting to maintain your network and computers.
We understand your need for experienced professionals to provide I.T. services for your desktop, network, internet and technical support.
The Many Benefits Of A Maintenance Plan
- No overhead that comes with maintaining your IT department
- Year round service prevents problems
- Eliminate service call charges
- Dedicated and experienced staff working to strengthen your business
- IT consultant dedicated to your account
- Continuous management and monitoring of the corporate office computer equipment.
- Answer user questions, provide available information requested by users and troubleshoot user-related problems.
- Coordinate, investigate and document resolution of server system problems.
- Act as liaison between users and outside vendors, if appropriate.
- Support local users including data backup, spyware and virus problems.
- Perform additions/changes/deletions as requested by local administrators.
- Check backup logs noting errors, if any.
- Periodically check backup media and verify restore process.
- Restore applications or available data if requested by administrators.
- Ensure mail is routing properly and check for dead mail.
- Ensure server databases are replicating as scheduled.
- Check server logs for communication problems.
- Monitor servers disk space usage.
- Perform operating system disk, check when appropriate.
- Reboot server to de-fragment memory pools, when appropriate.
- Identify and archive old data as required.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and inspections on system hardware, when appropriate.
- Perform workstation maintenance to include hard disks. memory and disk space.
- Periodically scan and defrag workstation hard drives.
We work on a flat fee fixed rate basis with a good, better, best approach so you get the support you need. When you hire us we will act as a liaison to the outside vendors who often try to sell something you ‘must’ have which reduces your overall cost and improves the quality of services delivered to your office. We cut right to the point!
Call our office at 972-418-2000 to setup a meeting at your convenience.